I’m about to tell you more than you ever needed, or wanted, to know about me, so forgive me. I’m really crampy right now and a bowl of ice cream would do wonders to cure that.
I’m positive of it.
I wish they had Perry’s ice cream within a 50 mile radius of me, because I think I would actually drive that far to get it. Unfortunately, they only distribute to New York, Pennsylvania, and Ohio. Lucky states.
Now, I’ve never actually had Perry’s Ice Cream, so it really could be utter trash, but let’s be positive and list the pros:
- It’s named Panda Paws. Anything panda related is worth trying.
- It has Peanut Butter Panda Paw Cups. Just saying that makes me happy.
- It comes in yummy flavors: Chocolate, Cherry & Original
- It comes in a Light version, which will obviously not make me thinner, but is better than full calories, right?
- It’s Kosher. I’m not Jewish, but Kosher always seems like a good thing to be to me.
Anyone ever actually had it? Am I just romanticizing it in my head or is it actually as awesome as I’ve purported?